Tuesday, April 29, 2008

It's Been Hot

And I mean reeeally hot. Like "I thought we were nowhere near the desert" hot. Extremely hot since we don't have AC at our place. Something about we will never need it because we have the ocean breeze uh huh, yeah right... also, did I mention it has been hot?

Really it's not too bad, but maybe that is because my little Emmy gets to stay in my favorite outfit all day long. A pampers cruiser.



Apparently Miz Emmy was not into the camera this day. I couldn't find a single one of her face. I guess she was more interested in the leaf, which eventually ended up in her mouth.

I would also like to assure you that we do feed our daughter. Although it may not look like it she does get a healthy nutritious well rounded meal with extra fat everyday. She just can not pack them on. I don't get it. I try to give her the fatty stuff too, but it is just not working in our favor. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

Ughh no Air Conditioner. Yuck. I do love little Miss Ems in her diapers. OHh and thanks for using Pampers. 1 package of Pampers=1 vaccine for a sick baby.

Jenn, Ems is the perfect size. Look at her Mommy, small and petite. I still see little chubby wrists on that little chick.She's just always busy and always moving. The way a kid is supposed to be.

Becca said...

Babies in diapers is the best... too bad the heat there is making you want to get down to a diaper as well!!!! I love that perfect little baby!!! I can't believe she is almost one!!!And sadly I've missed most of it!!!That makes me want to cry!!!

Danielle Locken said...

i like the shot with the chunk of dirt on her foot!

Katie said...

Yeah, we know the feeling! Mia LIVES in her diaper...she usually starts crying when I have to get her dressed. As for not putting on weight, Mia is the same way, but lets get real Jenny, its not like you're a big person! LOL, she's probably just petite like her mom. Definitely not a bad thing! She's adorable, glad you put up a new post!

kori said...

Just start giving her Dr. Pepper in her bottle - that will fatten her up quick!