Absolutely sick thinking about tomorrow. I absolutely just want to cry AGAIN about it. How in the world am I going to do this? 6 whole days without her? This sucks.
Hey there! It's the crazy woman that ran you down in sacrament a couple of weeks ago! :) It was great meeting you & I hope to meet your sister soon too! If you want to check out my blog, shoot me an email at bono40@aol.com. - Carey PS - your little girl is darling!!!
Jen, I still remember the first time I left Jason. It's tough. You'll do okay. I hope it was a great trip. Lake Powell is beautiful, but I will always prefer Lake Mead...and you know why! Love you, MOM
7 comments:
Oh sad. have a good trip!
Hey there! It's the crazy woman that ran you down in sacrament a couple of weeks ago! :) It was great meeting you & I hope to meet your sister soon too! If you want to check out my blog, shoot me an email at bono40@aol.com. - Carey
PS - your little girl is darling!!!
Where are you going? I hope all goes well and that you have a fun time and that cute Emmy is okay with out her wonderful Mother.
what is going on? what did i miss?
and why dont you ever comment on my blog- you practically hunted me down to get the invitation!!! :)
Are you and Baker going on a trip alone? That is the only thing I can think of if you aren't going to be with Emmy for 6 days. Hope it goes well!
Jen, I still remember the first time I left Jason. It's tough. You'll do okay. I hope it was a great trip. Lake Powell is beautiful, but I will always prefer Lake Mead...and you know why! Love you, MOM
You totally should have called when you were in Sacramento. My girls would have loved to play with Emmy!!
Post a Comment