Saturday, May 10, 2008

Walk for a Cause!

I just wanted to tell my sister how proud I am of her and all the work she is doing for her local Cystic Fibrosis Foundation branch.

As kids we lost a great family friend to CF, and as adults both Rebecca and I found out we were carriers. She is doing a big walk for the CFF next week and I just want to wish her luck with the rest of her work.

She has a fund raising goal that she has just met the half way mark of. If you are interested you can pledge for her at her home page. Just click here.

Way to go Becks!

6 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

I was just telling Haws today that I want to do a walk for a cause. I really admire Rebecca for taking action to help those suffering from CFF. I know what she is doing will benefit many peoples quality of life. Good luck!

Holly Moore said...

Jenny you are soo cute! I've been looking over your blog and it been so fun to see what you've been up to. Tell Rebecca way to go on the fund raising. I admire you both!

Becca said...

oh Boo you are too sweet!!! I can hardly wait and It's been amazing to prepare for all of this with Joe on my mind!!! We both saw how his life was so effected by this and to have him still be such an incredible person with an amazing out look on life to the very end is all the inspiration I need to do something even if it's as little as walking! I know if you were near me you'd be walking too!!!

You are the best sister a girl could ask for... I'm just glad you're mine!

Anonymous said...

hi jenny
i just discovered your blog through stephanies's blog last week! your family is so adorable and i love the bangs! so i saw this post about the best cause ever, and i had to thank you. thank you jenny for posting about it on your blog, and thank you rebecca for helping raise money for cf. i'm sure you both know i have a daughter with cf, so as you can imagine, i appreciate it a lot!!!

Tasha said...

Way to go Rebecca! That really is awesome. You two are both awesome people!!!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

did you participate in the walk in HB? Holly Stimmler has a team and a bunch of old friends from marina walked last weekend. (Did you know Holly's daughter has CF?) so sad...