Monday, June 09, 2008

I know I know..

I have been meaning to add our friends Greg and Michelle to our link list for probably over a year now. I don't know why I haven't. It hasn't been a from a lack of reminders from her, and I am pretty surprised she hasn't removed me from her friend list.

So to honor the two of them, they are receiving their own personal section for a little while. Please enjoy their read.

5 comments:

Lauren Swainston said...

Speaking of that..Where am I Jenny? Your own STBF!

The last Unicorn said...

hmmmmm... us either :)

Shandra and Christian said...

Yeah us too.

Michelle said...

Ha, Jenny you crack me up! Glad we are finally blog friends. We need to get together with you guys. It's been too long :)

Michelle

Shandra and Christian said...

Oh by the way, we changed our blog link. www.thehastingsproject.blogspot.com.