Monday, June 23, 2008

FHE

We had a pretty special FHE tonight. For one it included my whole family. Which never happens. And for two, it included the Jenks family. Basically they are my family only I am not related to them. Does that make sense? For as long as I can remember we have vacationed with them, 4th of July'd with them, and talent showed with them, so you could imagine how thrilled I was when we got the invite to the Jenks Bonfire.



The Emster was loving hanging out with Grandpa. He loved it too until she threw up on him. It was probably the Popsicle and the chocolate milk I gave her before we got that that threw her off. Although it might have been grandpa throwing her around like a rag doll. Who knows! Whatever it was, she had fun tonight.


Baker was loving the fact that we were getting rid of all our leftover food from the party. We got rid of our last package of hot dogs, and most importantly our last bag of chips. I normally don't keep junk in the house like that, but had no problem eating it while it was here. I'm so glad that I can't eat any more chips.


I also wanted to document this photo of Vanjo eating the hot dog. It was the first bite of meat she has had in almost a year. She decided to go vegetarian awhile back and today she picked a hot dog to sell out to. If I were her I would be running to TK burger first thing tomorrow. Not sure what that is? Think In-N-Out only 10 times better.


What bonfire would be complete without the famous beach corn? So delicious. The only problem was some one forgot the tongs. Not so easy to get out of a boiling trash can of water without tongs. Delicious nonetheless.


I found out tonight that our friend Troy reads our blog. this picture above is for him. It's the only one I have with him in it, and I wanted him to make a cameo since he is a faithful reader. Ladies he is available, serious inquiries only please. He's the one in the back with the shades on.

And of course what would a trip to the beach be without getting our feet wet? This girl is absolutely in love with the ocean. Look at what a big girl she is.






9 comments:

Bake said...

Jenn I love these pics. You do such a great job..
Baker

Nathan said...

Jenny - welcome to the world of SLR photography. Its awesome! I love it. Kinda addicting too.

Are these the Jenks' I know?

Mands Glenn said...

Emmers is looking so grown up these days. The pictures at the beach look amazing. I'm so jealous you guys have the beach at your fingertips. Can't wait for our next trip to H.Beach. I want to eat up Ems. Seriously. . . She is gorgeous!

the Varley Family said...

Oh I miss the beach so much! Your daughter is so so so cute :)

Jamie C. said...

I think I've actually vacationed with the Jenks too. Right? Wow, how long ago was that? Your Em is SO adorable too.

patshala said...

I love the pictures of Emerson at the beach. She looks so adorable. Her outfit is too cute. I have been looking for a skirt like that for Brenn. She is such a cute little girl, I hope we can meet her someday!

kori said...

two things: 1-gotta love bonfires! 2-your pics looks amazing! Jenny the millionaire photographer, here we come!

Anonymous said...

great photos Jenny! Emerson looks adorable as always and it looks like you guys had so much fun.

Becca said...

Uh hem...I wasn't there so NO your entire fam wasn't there!!!!

I can no longer comment when I feel so left out!!!


man I miss my Jenks!

ok...now no more comments!