hey. i've been shopping around for a new SLR camera. what kind do you have? do you like it? would you recommend it? or do you wish you had a different camera?
That is a darling camera strap! I need one...
Love it all boo...eggo day, strap, hippo teeth and bbq's!!!! I miss my boopers most of all! kiss kiss!
Jenny,I'm so glad you found us!!! Cute blog. It was good to see you guys tonight. :) I love that we'll be able to stay in touch now.
I love that strap. I must figure out a way to make one! I'll work on that! Thanks for showing your great find!
love the strap. jen, you always know what's up. and then take it to another level. love it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hey. i've been shopping around for a new SLR camera. what kind do you have? do you like it? would you recommend it? or do you wish you had a different camera?
That is a darling camera strap! I need one...
Love it all boo...eggo day, strap, hippo teeth and bbq's!!!! I miss my boopers most of all! kiss kiss!
Jenny,
I'm so glad you found us!!! Cute blog. It was good to see you guys tonight. :) I love that we'll be able to stay in touch now.
I love that strap. I must figure out a way to make one! I'll work on that! Thanks for showing your great find!
love the strap. jen, you always know what's up. and then take it to another level. love it.
Post a Comment