Ok It's Official
I am OBSESSED!
That's right, you heard it here, OBSESSED with the only two shows that I watch in the summer. The first being So You Think You Can Dance. I love this show from the beginning of the season to the end, but I especially love it when I finally can pick who my favorites are. This week I chose. these two are absolutely AMAZING! I will admit that I cried a tad during this routine. There I said it, I teared.
This video doesn't show the part where they talk about the story behind it. I absolutely love this dance. L-O-V-E it.
My second favorite show? The Bachlorette. I was semi glad when DeAnna was left in the final rose ceremony by Brad of the last season of the Bachelor. There was something about her that I didn't like. Then when I started watching her own season, I grew to like her a lot more.
That is until this last week when she sent Graham home. Seriously, just look at him.
I could not believe that she let him go. They were perfect for each other. I think she totally made a mistake. Ughg it makes me so mad just thinking about it. You can watch how sad their goodbye was by clicking here. I love Graham. I almost can't watch the show now that she let him go.
PS I cried during this episode of the Bachelorette too, on numerous occasions.
I love Summer shows!
10 comments:
Sorry Jen, but Graham was kind of a baby. He was being annoying when she went home with him. He kind of seemed hard to talk to, even when it was just the two of them. I was glad she dumped him. I agree that they seemed really into each other but he was drama. And I cried this episode too. :)
I found you! I have to agree - that dance was incredible. We are totally hooked and a little disappointed that Chelsea left instead of Jessica!!
Jenn, I have to admit and say that I did too cry when watching " So you think you can Dance." I never thought Dance would make me cry, but sometimes the stories are so real behind the song and dance. Love it!
I just started watching the bachelorette this past week and thought Graham was by far the cuttest too. He looked a bit like Maroon 5's lead singer. She has some heavy stuff with the other guys, single Dad, Guy who lost both parents, and then the snowboarder dude who is so freeking cool, but not soo cute. You know?? hard choice!
Jenny, you dont really know me, i have met you i think twice...but i knew Baker from Provo and anyway, sorry to be a blog lurker, but I love your blog. And i especially love this post because it appears that we have the same brain. I think i watched that Bleeding Love dance like 90 times yesterday, and i also am so dissapointed that STUPID Deanna sent home Graham. He is so hot and she is seriously retarded.
ahhh, Graham was my fave too! I was so sad to see him go, but I do think he messed up a bit at the end of his hometown date...when something was wrong and he just totally shut her out, I mean what did he really expect her to do?
It's so funny how Graham was everyone's favorite because I don't find him attractive at all! LOL...I don't think he's ready for a serious relationship so I'm glad she cut him loose, but it was a sad goodbye, I'll give ya that!
you are funny! i cant stand deanna!
My new show is Lost. I'm totally addicted! We've been net flicking all the past episodes. And...I've caught a few of the bachelorette. Totally agree about Graham.
I love you. Seriously.
Jenny - I COMPLETELY share your sentiments on the Bachelorette. She made a terrible mistake! I am going to be so sad when this show ends. It gives me something to look forward to every week.
-Jody
Post a Comment