First Comes Summer
Then comes the BBQ's!

Yet another reason to love summer. Not having to cook indoors. I love that I don't have to turn on my hot oven. It really makes my night. We grilled up some mini hamburger patties for Baker and mys favorite treat. Sliders! So simple, but so good. I think it's the King's Hawaiian rolls we eat them on. Roll, meat, cheese, and a pickle. So tasty.

Something totally off subject here, but I took this picture of Emmy today and couldn't believe how much she looked like Baker. It's almost as though she is a different child. Those huge blue eyes just melt me. I love them.
And would you look at these teeth? She has got a set of choppers, and she is defiinitely not afraid to use them. Little Bit loves to bite my shoulder every chance she gets. Why wouldn't she right? I can not however get her to drink any milk. Any suggestions?
3 comments:
It took my Emma a while to drink milk. I had to keep giving it to her for a month before she starting liking it. Do you warm it up? That might help if you don't. Good luck!!
Who wouldn't melt when looking at your baby's eyes?? She is beautiful!
Lilly was across the room and I said, " Look Emmy, your cousin" and she came running from across the room and was saying " Emmy" "Emmy." She totally said her name and then she looked at the door and said, " Bye Bye." I love these pics of Emmers. She is gorgeous and has changed so much since I have seen her last.
Lilly still dosen't love Whole milk, but I give it to her with every meal and she has gradually warmed up to it. She does love Dora yogurts that you can drink out of a straw. If Em can drink out of a straw try these suckers. Every kid I know loves em and they totally help get the calcium, protein and little sugar. GOod luck!
I love BBQ season and totally going to try burgers on the hawaiin bread rolls. Sounds delicious. I remember Cam telling me that when her and MIke were registering at Target when they were getting married when she wasn't looking he pointed the gun at the yummy Hawaiian bread and registered for it. Okay this is the longest comment ever. Love ya and see ya in a few weeks!
Emmy is too cute. And look at all those teeth! Her eyes are the color of the ocean. She is adorable.
Lindsey
Post a Comment