Leggo my Eggo!
Impromptu photo shoot went something like this today.
Here mom try some of my delicious blueberry Eggo Waffle you were so kind to make for me.
Sike! I'mma eat it myself.

Hey mom... Worked You!

Man I am so funny. I should be a comedian and get my own show like Ellen.
I didn't want to wait to edit these images. So these are seen straight from the camera. Now that I am in this photography class I'm almost embarrassed to present pictures without following through. Apologies.
Here mom try some of my delicious blueberry Eggo Waffle you were so kind to make for me.
Sike! I'mma eat it myself.
Hey mom... Worked You!

Man I am so funny. I should be a comedian and get my own show like Ellen.
I didn't want to wait to edit these images. So these are seen straight from the camera. Now that I am in this photography class I'm almost embarrassed to present pictures without following through. Apologies.
1 comment:
hahah this story is classic. i love it and he cute teeth.man they just keep getting older they need to slow down. well i cant wait to see you. and then before you know my five girlfriends and i will be next door to you for a night or two and on the beach!!
yayay i love you
Post a Comment