Monday, June 16, 2008

One is Fun!

Someone turned one today. I still can't even believe it. One year ago today she came out the sunroof and joined our little family. My oh my does time fly by.


Her party was on Saturday. Here is a sneak peak.. I am still trying to recover. This is for sure the last party that she is going to get like this. I vow from now on that she have as many guests each year and she is years old. So next year she'll get two. Her dad and I.


E had absolutely no problem digging into her cake. By th end of it she was literally picking up the plate to get the cake closer to her mouth. Obviously so she could omit using her hands which would allow more cake directly into her mouth. It was surely a sight to be seen.

'
We are extremely blessed to have little Emmy in our home. She brings so much joy to our lives.

I promise that I will have more pictures for you soon. I have lots of video too. Little Bit is a full blown walker now. I have been meaning to post a video for the last 3 or so weeks but haven't gotten around to it. I'm so lame I know. But anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMY!

15 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

I love that cake! so stinking cute! how fun, but i cant believe she is a year old already! time flies!

Hannah said...

She is so darling. A beautiful little girl!! Happy Birthday, Emmy!

Becca said...

not sure what to be more excited about... the pics of baby or teh new post!!!!

It was too cute to talk to dad on fathers day because he just went on and on on how you out did your selfe and how great the party was!!! Of course you did!!!Boopers is always fabulous!! I love that about you1!!You know how to throw a mean party!!! I love that cake!!!Too cute! I can't wait to get my hands on that Ema and spoil her when she gets here!

happy birthday sweet bug!

Lnzyloo said...

Happy Birthday Emmy! Looks like you had a fun birthday party. I can't believe you are 1. Hope to see you all soon.
Lindsey

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday to Emmy!! That cake was awesome too. Way to go you on making it :) I can't wait to see more pictures of the fun event. her outfit was pretty cute too :)

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh how we love our little Emmy. Lilly always looks at her framed picture in her room and just misses her. She is such a peaceful, special little girl. We are so lucky to have her in our family. Happy 1st Birthday Emms!
The Cupcake Cake is amazing. I love it!I have been wanting one for some time now. Her cute shirt and hat are perfect! The picture at the end is priceless. We need more pics! Please!

Anonymous said...

that cake is awesome! what a lucky girl to have you two as her parents! ooohh...and guess what? Brian and I are moving up to long beach at the end of this summer so that means we will finally get to see more of you and baker!

happy bday to little emmerson. shes a doll.

Anonymous said...

Love the cake! I saw the cake pan in William Sonoma and wanted it so bad, but I don't think I'm talented enough to actually have it come out right! Happy Birthday Emmy!!!

Richelle said...

the party was so fun! thanks for letting me come and bring like 50 people with me. the kids loved it though. and me too. emme was a crack up eating that cake! happy 1st b-day emerson!

Mom Morphy said...

What a beautiful grand daughter I have! She is such a hoot and thank you for going all out and having such a great party! It was wonderful!
MOM

Dana and Chase said...

that is the cutest birthday party ever plus the mom is the hottest thing there! haha i miss u guys!

Katie said...

Emmy always looks so darling! I love her cake, very cute! 1 is such a fun birthday. We had a swim party for Mia. I can't believe she'll be 2 on Sunday...Hey I'm staying at Nikki's tomorrow and Saturday. Do you know her address?

Emily C said...

Emmy sure is cute!

AnieCooper said...

Wow she turned 1 already?!?! How is that possible? The time just goes too quickly. It looks like you had a wonderful 1st Birthday Party for her. What a lucky little girl :) HOpe you are all doing well. Happy Belated Birthday Sweet Emmerson :) xoxoxo

Jamie C. said...

Adorable Jenny. Emmy is so adorable! I couldn't believe she turned 1! Time sure does fly! Her cake is awesome! I must know all about it!