jenny box morphy, where the heck did you get that darling dress?! i need to know some cool places for baby clothes cuz i am having another niece at the end of november!! yea! we are excited. we should hang out chick! xoxo
I'm still waiting for the 4th of July pictures. Let's get on it Jenny. You made it into my 4th of July post. You should feel really good about that. Thoughts on last night's send off?
3 comments:
I wuv her! I can't wait to kiss this little gal in a few days. I love her little red shoes!
jenny box morphy, where the heck did you get that darling dress?! i need to know some cool places for baby clothes cuz i am having another niece at the end of november!! yea! we are excited. we should hang out chick! xoxo
I'm still waiting for the 4th of July pictures. Let's get on it Jenny. You made it into my 4th of July post. You should feel really good about that. Thoughts on last night's send off?
Post a Comment