Trying to perfect my camera skills is hard when you can't always find people to model. Luckily for me I have the Koch's. They have been my class guinea pigs quite a few times, so today we thought we would make a family picture out of it.
Thanks Koch's for letting me shoot. These are just a few.




Posted by
Morph This
at
11:20 PM
15 comments:
You are a natural!! LOVE the pictures. That first one of Charlie is my favorite. Can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again.
OH my gosh Charlie is so dreamy! I really think you should start to arrange that marriage between him and Lou. Jenn, great job with the family pics. They are amazing!
Hi Jenny it is Faye from class...really nice photos. I like the top one of the little guy with the pop-out background. The angles on the pictures are great too. Good job, and I am assuming from some of the coloring that you did photoshop post processing? Very nice.
Hey Jenny. Your pics are great. Where are you taking your photo class?
Umm, hello!? When did you become such the photographer? How much do you charge, seriously? We need some family pix with our pooches. Are you up for it? email me so i can get your info! :) hilyjean@yahoo.com
too too cute!I love it!
Jenny, what camera are you using? Also, what size lens... I really like your shots. Cute!
Great pictures Jen. You are quite the photographer. I definitely agree with Amanda...you definitely need to make sure that Emmy marries Charlie. What a doll.
Lindsey
Okay so can I hire you??? My family is coming in town next week for a family reunion and we want to take a couple pictures of the whole fam and then I'm sure people will want individuals of families. What do you think, can you take on such an overwhelming task?
Great pics and great material to work with! That Koch family is pretty darn cute....Charlie is the doll! And you, Jen, have some talent!
Hey Jenny! Love these shots! I can't wait till I'm back in the States and can take a class. What kind of camera and what size lens are you using?
Hey Jenny!
I'm super impressed by your camera skills!!
Next time you come into Utah...I'm hiring you to take some pics of our fam:)
Hope you guys are staying cool in HB!!!
i dont know if you got my messge on etsy.... but were moving back and i tink we will be in the 7th ward? is that your ward??? im excited if it is... it will be fun to have our little ones in nursery together....
Man... I could only dream about being someone's photo class models. When you're always the one behind the camera you never seem to have any family pictures. Or you're always your worst critic and, at least I, never feel satisfied with my outcomes.
Where did you go with that cool tunnel by the beach. I love that shot.
Very impressive. I LOVE these Jenny!
Hey Jenny-I just took the cutest pictures of Mia at the park feeding the ducks and I was thinking you should do a photoshoot with your munchkin feeding the ducks at that park on golden west with the ducks there. I just posted them if you're interested. Thought you might enjoy!
Post a Comment