I have not checked your blog in a while and it was SO fun to read up on things. YOu are an AMAZING photographer. LOVE your pictures. And I love your little Emmy. She just is one DARLING girl. Emmy has always been a favorite name of mine too, so it makes me happy seeing the name and then that cute cute face...OH MAN SHE IS CUTE!!
wow- who gets married in vernal?! thats awesome! we did baptisms in vernal when we lived in provo and when we called to make the appointment they were like, "what? why would you come out here?" it was fun though!
I want to see more pictures of the wedding. We were so glad to see you two at the cousin reunion. It has been a long time since we have seen you. Thanks for making the effort. Sorry you had to hang out in Tulare! What were you thinking? Even if you were early it would have been fun. Love you guys and what a sweetheart of girl! Aunt Lynn
Jenny! So fun to hear from you! First thing, your bangs are adorable. Second, your baby is mega adorable. Third, you're doing photography! That is so much fun. Its great to see you :)
8 comments:
Jenny, your photography is getting so great! I love your blog and hope you are doing great!
I'm easy to miss!
I have not checked your blog in a while and it was SO fun to read up on things. YOu are an AMAZING photographer. LOVE your pictures. And I love your little Emmy. She just is one DARLING girl. Emmy has always been a favorite name of mine too, so it makes me happy seeing the name and then that cute cute face...OH MAN SHE IS CUTE!!
wow- who gets married in vernal?! thats awesome! we did baptisms in vernal when we lived in provo and when we called to make the appointment they were like, "what? why would you come out here?" it was fun though!
Lady - when are you coming home?
Jenny u take gorgeous pics of the wedding!!
I want to see more pictures of the wedding. We were so glad to see you two at the cousin reunion. It has been a long time since we have seen you. Thanks for making the effort. Sorry you had to hang out in Tulare! What were you thinking? Even if you were early it would have been fun. Love you guys and what a sweetheart of girl! Aunt Lynn
Jenny! So fun to hear from you! First thing, your bangs are adorable. Second, your baby is mega adorable. Third, you're doing photography! That is so much fun. Its great to see you :)
Post a Comment