Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memory 101

Thank you to my sister and Stephanie

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

16 comments:

Josh and Tiff said...

a funny memory i have with you, was when we went to lake mead and we were on the wave runner and we were sitting there talking and all of a sudden we hit that humungous big red boey (however you spell it) and we got all freaked out and rode off really fast. and also on that trip we tried to scream sooooo much so we wouldn't have to cheer at cheer camp the next week. hahahaha.

Darren and Nikki said...

I love it - do you remember when we were looking for an apartment for you to rent (pre-Beachwalk and Victoria Healthcare days)? We were driving around the numbered streets looking for signs. And you stepped in dog poo. When we realized you were the culprit of the smell, we drove your foot out the window until we could stop laughing and pull over.

Becca said...

Taking you on all my first dates! You were my little side kick in the 8th ward and all my friends called you Boo and never knew your real name! Summers at the boat and you hitting your head on a anchor and lets not forget "Down by the bay!" oh and the one armed man, Jerry's alive and fruit bars! Lake Mead was teh best!

You sleeping naked...HELLO!!!!We share a room Boo! Making up dance routines for you and your friends! It's It's hunts! Being each others favorite neighbor!

And peeking in on you in your bassinet when you first came home from the hospital. I remember I could just barely see over the side and there you were!!!! Who knew you'd be my best friend!!!! love ya!

Bryn said...

Going to Disneyland for the sole purpose to take pictures with every Princess in the place. I swear, how many times did we do that? Too many to count!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

k, so i didnt ever want to feel your cancer, that was a good memory. but i also remember going to the lake and seeing you and becks laying on a raft not too far away from the boat and seeing some bare cheeks as the 2 of you were tanning your tushes by giving yourselves wedgies!

Shandra and Christian said...

I remember one time we were truly convinced that we were going to be toilet papered one night, so we spent the night on the roof of your house, dressed in black with water guns and water balloons. We were so bored waiting for the boys to come, we danced the hussle on the roof, sang songs, WALKED through McDonalds drive-thru. No one ever came but we had fun. Good times.

Holly Moore said...

I remember going to girls camp and you wore this adorable pink bathing suit and I was so jealous because those were not my best years and you looked so pretty. (= I always thought you looked so cute. Stake dances, hanging out with the south stake boys (rarely for me), and stake plays. Growing up in our stake was awesome!

Jenny said...

I remember you literally running, more like prancing around to help at Cami's wedding. It was the first time I met you and I could tell you were perfect for Baker.

Hope you had fun at Pinecrest. It was fun to se everybody.

Mands Glenn said...

I remember being up at Pinecrest with you and all of these crazy, hungry Racoons came and attached our cabin porch and we just kept feeding them left over wedding reception cupcakes and then we finally got rid of them with one blow of a gun. Gosh, sounds pretty crazy!

Ohh and I remember making a GOAL with you 2 years ago in July to be great bloggers and to blog all the time. We have totally fulfilled this goal and done it. Here we are over 2 years ago still blogging away.

lauren said...

16th st was full of good memories! Roof top dancing, sweetest thing reinactments, unemployment crew, bike rides in our 80's gear, let's watch some old videos... I just found "the tape" oh no! Glad to be closer to you again.

kiera said...

peeing out pants from laughing so hard. calling each other before school to set up our matching outfits. eating microwave meatballs and then getting a ride home in the pinto...

Lopa said...

Remember the time when we were driving down PCH and the car just drove into the lake. No one else can play that game like you can. You are simply the best.

regibells said...

The month that we took turns running away to eachothers houses when we had "falling out's" with our mothers. I just remember your cute little body showing up on my door step with your huge suit case you lugged all the way acrossed Goldenwest Street! You were so tired and fell asleep on my bed and woke up with blue gum EVERYWHERE! Then the week I stayed at your house we stayed up late and playing Chubby bunny. I can still see your face full of Marshmellows!

Lauren Swainston said...

I don't believe it possible that any two people have bonded more over teal skirts and one day of frumpy than we did. I don't really think I need to go into how that sparked the best stbf relationship ever...

Lexi Patterson said...

Closed off from love, I didn't need the pain. Once or twice was enough and it was all in vain. Time starts to pass, before you know it you're frozen. But something happened for the very first time with you. My heart melted to the ground, found something true. And everyone's looking round, thinking I'm going crazy.

You cut me open and I keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love. I keep bleeding, I keep, keep bleeding love. Keep bleeding, keep, keep bleeding love.

You cut me open.

Lexi Patterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.