Thursday, August 14, 2008

She Returns With A Bite

I've been busy. Apparently too busy to blog.

I babysat yesterday for my sister in law Cami's boss. They live in Newport during the summer to escape the the Arizona heat. Rough life right? Well, her and Cami needed to go to LA for some accessories and asked if I would be willing to watch the kids. Of course. All in all it was a great day... we walked to the pier, had some tacos, went in the water, did some paddle boarding in the bay, watched some Olympics, ripped Emmy out of the jaws of their little dog, saw the house they were working on, sat on the dock and just had a great time.

Whats that? Ripped Emmy out of the jaws of their dog? Yep. Emmy was bit by a dog.


She did take it like a champ though!

7 comments:

Mands Glenn said...

OHhh sweet Emmers. Her poor little cheek. Did any skin break? Scary! Sounded like a great day, though. Hope Ems is okay. We love ya!

AnieCooper said...

Poor baby! I have heard so many kids getting bit by dogs lately...glad she is okay!

Suman Family said...

that is so freaky!! i'm glad she is ok. that could be a terrible situation.

Mom Morphy said...

That stupid dog! My poor little Emmy..I hope she won't be afraid of dogs! She is so sweet!

The Marquardt Family said...

OHHH I hate that! I am so sorry! She is so sweet and I feel so bad. What a dumb dog! I love her and you. Sorry xoxox

Unknown said...

Oh, not good! O.k. I have to know who the Suman family is that you are friends with. Let me know. That was the first Bishop that Steve ever worked with and we love their family. Could it be the same clan? E-mail me. Love ya, and take care of that sweet face. Poor baby. Love, Aunt Lynn

Unknown said...

Oh, not good! O.k. I have to know who the Suman family is that you are friends with. Let me know. That was the first Bishop that Steve ever worked with and we love their family. Could it be the same clan? E-mail me. Love ya, and take care of that sweet face. Poor baby. Love, Aunt Lynn