Monday, August 18, 2008

Love Her



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh... Emmy girl is so dang cute! We miss you guys!

AnieCooper said...

She is so stinking cute ;) I emailed you, but sometimes my emails go to bulk or junk mail...not sure why. So if you see an email from anie_cooper@yahoo.com it's me ;)

Hope your photography stuff is going well!

Amy Jenks said...

So cute! Wish we lived closer - our girls would have a blast together!

Mands Glenn said...

WE LOVE EMMERS TOO!

Katie said...

Love it! Great pictures Jenny! I just took some new ones this weekend too!

Lnzyloo said...

One word...CUTE! She is adorable. But why wouldn't she be with you and Bake as her parents. :) Hope you guys are doing well.
Lindsey

Michelle said...

So cute! We need to hang out soon :)

Nathan said...

The first picture is a little Jenny Box hands down!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

so cute! she looks like you totally! i love little kids "hippo teeth" as we call them! emmy is a doll!

The Marquardt Family said...

I miss her so much. I love her to pieces! What a doll face. ahhh she is just so sweet. tell her that aunt cc loves her

Mama Bear said...

Such cute pics! I love that little dress...I just bought it for baby Nora! :)

Jamie C. said...

That first picture looks like it could be a vintage ad for tommy hilfiger or ralph lauren. love the colors! She's adorable!

Anonymous said...

bake, jenny...she is such a doll. pretty much the cutest little gal ive ever seen. and jenny, your photos are beautiful, you have such an obvious natural talent. the colors are so rich! brian and i are moving up to long beach next week, we hope to see ya soon!

Elise said...

Great pictures! You're gettin' gooooooood!

Katie said...

She looks so much like you in that first picture!

Mom Morphy said...

OK she is adorable. I am missing my grand babies so much right now! This summer was a whirlwind and now I want some quality time. What wonderful pictures of our little Emmy! She is a happy baby!

Tasha said...

Okay, she is seriously BEYOND darling!! How could you ever get mad at the face? It is too cute for words!!