Many Thanks
Wow, my 5 came faster then I expected! Thank you. Which is why I extended my 5 into 7.
So, I now would like to offer pictures with a disc of 20-25 pictures and all the rights to them for only $40 to the next 10 people who email me.
jennymphotoography@me.com
Woot Woot!
7 comments:
Aww I wish we lived there! :( I would love some cute pictures of my family. You are such an amazing photographer!
Jenny (Bailey) Blake
I just remembered we are coming in October maybe if you are still doing this we could have you take some pictures of us? Hmmm?
Jenny
Do you do nudes? I'd pay extra!;)
ha- i was going to ask the same thing as becca! lol
Can I reserve a $40 shoot for when the babe is born?
I'd love to get pictures of all my grandchildren. So, next time they are all together, can you do it? I'd be willing to pay at least that much. Hope we can work it out. If possible, I'd like three generation pix too. Let me know.
Mom
Our family would love to have pictures taken. Put us on any list that you have. It is very hard to get a great picture with our group. I'm not sure of the problem. Next time you are up here look us up. See ya, Aunt Lynn
Post a Comment