Practice Makes Perfect
I'm in the market. The market for models. If you would like to have your family pictures taken by me for free including the rights to all of them please shoot me an email.
jennymphotography@me.com
I need the practice, so the first 5 families will get the treatment. I'll email you back with all the details.
5 comments:
Hi! You are back and we totally missed you. Can we be one of your first 5 families? I think we might wait until Baby Girl Glenn #2 arrives and after I have lost a few of the many pounds I have put on with this pregnancy. love ya!
Hey Jenny I would love to get my kids pictures taken and maybe some of me and jay. I have been interested in getting some cute ones taken so email me if you want
hi jenny. any chance you can take ours in utah in september? i mostly want them luke since being pregnant is not my favorite time to photographed but i'd love to try it!!! i have been debating recently about spending aLOT to get them done or just going somewhere cheap. we'd LOVE it if we could be one of your families. let me know. thanks so much!
ok i emailed you and will also leave a comment on your request. Diversify your portfolio with the Halversen. We do not have kids:)
Wish we were in town, I would LOVE you take our family pictures!
Post a Comment