I am so excited for you guys Jenny! When are Jason and Vangie hvaing their baby? Is it a boy or girl? We really need to get together sometime soon! Love you!
Love that cup ;) Also can't wait to see what your little boy looks like. We already know you two make beautiful girls haha :) I'm sure he will be a knock out :)
8 comments:
Congratulations!
Let the baby name suggestion frenzy begin!
:)
Yay! A boy. A cute nephew that we get to love!
I am so excited for you guys Jenny! When are Jason and Vangie hvaing their baby? Is it a boy or girl? We really need to get together sometime soon! Love you!
I can't wait to meet my little nephew in May. So excited! ohh and I do need and Emmy picture fix!
Congratulations on the boy! It'll be fun to have one of each.
Love that cup ;) Also can't wait to see what your little boy looks like. We already know you two make beautiful girls haha :) I'm sure he will be a knock out :)
It was great seeing you last week!
Yummy!!! I want one!
And congrats on a boy!
Way to mix things up!
ohh, congrat! very exciting news! let's swap name ideas, because we're clueless!
Post a Comment