Wednesday, December 10, 2008

sit still

it finally feels like christmas time over here. i would have liked to get more of her face lit up, but it was 9:30 and she wasn't cooperating. i'll shoot for a better one tomorrow.

13 comments:

Lnzyloo said...

Jen, I love that picture. You are a great photographer. Hope you guys are doing well. Congratulations on baby #2...And a boy! Woo-hoo.
Lindsey

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Cute, cute, cute! Thats a great picture, she seems to love the tree. Miss you guys

Becca said...

NICE!I like very much! ( said like Borat!)

Granny Pat said...

Great picture ,Jen You really have a gift Use it...we all enjoy your
talent. Christmas is coming..are you ready. We love you lots,
Granny Pat

AnieCooper said...

Such a cute pic :)

Mands Glenn said...

I love I love I love! So bumbed we don't get to squeeze little Emmers this Christmas. Miss you guys! I love this Photo, Miss Photographer. When we are together next I need you to shoot some fam. pics or pics. of the girls. Love ya!

The Marquardt Family said...

I still can not get over how TALL SHE IS! AHhh.. I get to see you guys in a week and I am STOCKED! Love the tree and I am sure your place looks darling as usual! love you

Elise said...

What a perfect size tree! Looks beautiful.

Busy B Preschool said...

Beautiful tree, and by the way, congratulations on the boy! Baker is probably on cloud nine:)

Leigh said...

Hi Jenny,

I found your blog through Amanda's, and I knew Baker in high school. So technically I'm not a stalker?? Anyhoo, your little family is just darling. Love your blog, I think you're hilarious. Hope you don't mind my peeking once in a while. (ok, I lied, I check a LITTLE more than once in a while) :)

Tasha said...

That is such a darling picture. I love your tree. I love Christmas Trees. They really do bring the "spirit" of Christmas in for me. Congratulations on having a boy too! He is going to be one cute boy!!

JULIE GARCIA'S PAGE said...

Very Cute!

Mom Morphy said...

Great shot! I love our Emmy! I can't wait to watch her joy at Christmas time!