Monday, December 22, 2008

home for the holidays

and busy, doing this

11 comments:

AnieCooper said...

Ok Jenny...that was too funny! Looks like you girls were having a lot of fun!

Your baby bump looks cute ;) Enjoy having everyone home :)

xoxo

Whitney said...

This is amazing... brought back a lot of memories of making up dances back in the day... I loved how you were rubbing your cute little prego belly! Merry Christmas!

Mands Glenn said...

I was singing along like I was there. Ohhh how I am so homesick for all of you guys. Love ya!

Elise said...

Good times. Way to bust out the moves prego!

MereMorphy said...

yeah jenn!
soo fun!

Becca said...

so need more posts like this!!!! Love the belly!

Lnzyloo said...

You guys looks so cute. I'm sure Mere was glad that you were there. Looks like you gals were having a great time. Jen, you are the cutest little pregnant gal ever. Happy Holidays!
Lindsey

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

OK - I've been stalking you for who knows how long, and feel obligated to post. Love your blog and left you a little award at my blog.

Anonymous said...

i have to stop laughing......im calling Lindsey right now to have her watch this. She needs a good laugh.

lauren said...

this is g rated compared to back in the day... i have some good videos you could post!!!

'Cus and Britt said...

Awww... I love seeing you and your cute belly! You are still a BIG FAT DORK! I miss that!