I didn't make it til midnight but then woke up when Michael got home from a dance and stayed up making some Mac n' cheese until 2:00. Crazy! Happy New Year. It was fun to see you at Christmas. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
That drink looks little too bubbly ! Gramps and I made it to 10:30 and it didn't bother me at all to miss the comercials. Gramps has a chest cold so we will miss the Temple today. Not too big a crowd today anyway. I know every cough by heart and I know the people won't miss a single gurgle. Have a Happy New Year. We love you,Gran
Happy New Year to you guys! We didn't make it to midnight. We were at Disneyland all day and got exhausted so we came home and were sleeping by 9:30 how sad :( haha Hope you had a great one! Here's to a wonderful 2009! CHEERS
12 comments:
Happy new years to you guys!
We barely made it too. I fell asleep,but than woke up right before midnight just to say Happy New Year to Jage and then rolled over. Ahhhh 2009!
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Love the head band. Miss you guys like crazy! xooxox
I didn't make it til midnight but then woke up when Michael got home from a dance and stayed up making some Mac n' cheese until 2:00. Crazy! Happy New Year. It was fun to see you at Christmas. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
That drink looks little too bubbly !
Gramps and I made it to 10:30 and it didn't bother me at all to miss the comercials. Gramps has a chest cold so we will miss the Temple today. Not
too big a crowd today anyway. I know every cough by heart and I know the people won't miss a single gurgle. Have a Happy New Year. We love you,Gran
Happy New Year to you guys! We didn't make it to midnight. We were at Disneyland all day and got exhausted so we came home and were sleeping by 9:30 how sad :( haha Hope you had a great one! Here's to a wonderful 2009! CHEERS
Happy New Year!!
Happy New Year! I hope it is a wonderful and productive year for your sweet family! Love you lots,
MOM
such a cute pic of you two! and congrats on the new babe...obviously i am a little slow! baby boys are just amazing if i do say so myself.
just think.. i was with you last year for news years... sad day... i miss u!
Happy New Year! (And B-day!!)
I just found your blog! Youre so cute. I love your little belly- when are you due?
Post a Comment