Sunday, February 01, 2009

day 1: it's coming back

so remember last year when i made a goal to blog everyday for a month? well that month was february, so i am bringing it back. this month i am going to blog at least once a day.

we have had family in town all weekend, so i am picking up the pieces around the house, and baker had his big race today, which i am planning on blogging about tomorrow so for today you get this great announcement. i guess i can include a picture or two of sis.


8 comments:

Jamie said...

She is so cute!

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

i want to see this stuff every day

Jillyboo said...

O how I love the pig tails. She is so beautiful Jenny.
I hope you are feeling well.

Granny Pat said...

What a sweatheart she is...Looks fun in the sand Glad you all had a good weekend, Love Gran

Tasha said...

Seriously, can a little girl get any cuter? I think not.

AnieCooper said...

She is too cute Jenny :)

Unknown said...

I missed seeing anything on your blog for awhile. those babies grow up so fast. She is a dolly! Love ya, Aunt Lynn

Katie said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're doing that again! I love it when you post pictures. You look great by the way :)