day 3: slammer heads
did anyone else go and get a free grand slam today from denny's? i am always up for a free meal so i told the kochs about it and we headed out there. the line wasn't terrible considering the circumstances, but the service was ter-ri-ble. she totally forgot about us, and i had to ask if she was going to take our order. wow. but it was still worth it.
emmy and charlie were lovin on eachother while we waited. i really can't wait for those kids to get big and really love eachother. they are a match made in heaven. 
we even ordered a grand slam for both the kiddos. it was so cute to see them so proud to be eating their own big kid meal. 

thank you denny's for the fabulous free breakfast.. bad service or not it was worth it!
4 comments:
how on earth did the queen of Denny's not go!!! And the worst part was there, in my in box, was Denny himself reminding me of the blessed event! I suck!
Dang we should have gone!
So fun. Thanks for a great morning. Ps. I stole your pics.
What a deal! I'm glad someone I know took advantage of this awesome deal!
Post a Comment