day 4: for my sister
rebecca and the girls have been requesting more dance videos. i did my best with this one, but she was more looking for the flash. enjoy it friends. and if you can't understand her, she is saying "cheese" for the camera.
rebecca and the girls have been requesting more dance videos. i did my best with this one, but she was more looking for the flash. enjoy it friends. and if you can't understand her, she is saying "cheese" for the camera.
Posted by
Morph This
at
8:24 AM
4 comments:
me like!!!! Thanks boo but why not make her Becca!!!!
that is sooo funny. but I am still mad she would not say Pete! I got to hear her say it this past weekend, so I guess it is fine. miss you guys
Cheese was the best part. Ha! Ohh and her cute teeth at the end. I love this little dancing queen. OHhh I want to squeeze her
She is the cutest baby! Well, not a baby anymore.....a BIG GIRL! I've seen better dance moves from that chickadee!
Post a Comment