Tuesday, March 31, 2009

it's official

our table for three is about to become a table for four.

and i have the stroller to prove it.


there have only been two big things that i have stressed over in regards to the arrival of our little guy. 1. bedding and 2. stroller.

i am happy to say that the fabric has been purchased, and the stroller has arrived. you heard me right, fabric.. i am actually going to attempt to make bedding. i am probably crazy, and am acting like i have nothing better to do, but having that black and white wall in the kids room really threw me for a loop (its still weird to say "kids" rather then emmy). they definitely don't have much variety period for boy bedding, but throw in the black and your options are next to nothing. so here i am. attempting to sew a bumper, sheet and skirt. wish me luck.

on another note, i would like to add that i owe it all to ellen for the big stroller purchase. there is no way on this green earth that i would have ever spent this much money on a stroller. but thanks to the stroller i got last year at ellen i was able to sell that and my jogger to make up a good 70 to 75% of the cost of this one. it was like buying a really cheap double stroller. i got the quality without the cost!

in doing all my research and trying out different strollers, i was amazed at how high some of the prices were. absolutely ridiculous.

all i have to say, is i am almost there. i almost feel ready for dane to get here. almost.

did you catch that? we have a name (actually have had it for some time, just haven't posted it)!

Dane Emmett Morphy and i love him already.

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Love it. Let me know how you like the side by side stroller. We didn't get that one because we were worried about fitting through store aisles and stuff, but I love that one.

Also great name you guys picked out. Can't wait to see the bedding!

Take care!

Becca said...

do you think I could fit in one of those sides of the stroller! I can hold Dane and you can push me around!!! I'm soooooo tired!

I love him already too!!!he's the last mystery of what these babies will look like! tell him he has 3 weeks to cook and then he's out!

AnieCooper said...

Can't wait to meet Dane :) such a cute name :) How are you feeling? Hopefully he is here soon :)xoxox

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

Wow! That stroller is really nice! Good luck with making the bedding, I'm sure it will turn out fabulous!

Marsh Family said...

Awesome stroller!!! However I am still loving my phil and teds that you helped Jason to get. Hey cute name. I love Dane is Emmett a family name or are you a twilight fan?

kristy said...

Oh Jenny! I LOVE his name. His bedding will be nothing short of fabulous with your talent. I am considering the triple stroller for my brood... and the prices are RIDICULOUS... so may not happen, we'll see. Can't wait to hear the news of Dane's arrival!

Mom Morphy said...

I love him already, too. I hope you are more comfortable this last month! Hang in there! We're here to help.

Shandra and Christian said...

Hey Jenny! Exciting that Dane is almost here. I just wanted to tell you that we got the Bumbleride Indie jogger stroller for lil' Tristan and we LOVE it! Good choice!

Mia said...

I love the name, very cute. good luck with the sewing project. can't wait to see pictures

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Morph This said...

Testing new comment moderation.