it still fits. maybe a bit tighter in areas that grew, and incubated babies (plural emphasized).regardless.it still fits. and that is my anniversary gift to myself.
Ha ha ha ha! You are too funny! Hey--still looks fantastic!! Nice job!
You just keep that up! I'm proud of you!
That is wonderful!!!!! What a great gift to yourself. Who cares about anything else. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
that's awesome... your wedding dress is so beautiful!
yea mine right now.. hmmmm not so much. you go jenn. you guys are too cute xoxox
That's amazing! Way to go Jenny ;)
Gooo rgeous! You are such a hot Mama.
love it!
I hope mine will fit after I try and get this baby weight off! Your a skinny minnie!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ha ha ha ha! You are too funny! Hey--still looks fantastic!! Nice job!
You just keep that up! I'm proud of you!
That is wonderful!!!!! What a great gift to yourself. Who cares about anything else. Love ya, Aunt Lynn
that's awesome... your wedding dress is so beautiful!
yea mine right now.. hmmmm not so much. you go jenn. you guys are too cute xoxox
That's amazing! Way to go Jenny ;)
Gooo rgeous! You are such a hot Mama.
love it!
I hope mine will fit after I try and get this baby weight off! Your a skinny minnie!
Post a Comment